United Nations
Information Centre | Nepal
POLLUTION about 7 results (0.0036 in miliseconds)  
Status and Strategy for Faecal Sludge Management in The Kathmandu Valley In the Kathmandu Valley, around 70% of the households dispose their excreta directly into the sewer line while remaining 30% of the households still depend on onsite systems such as pit latrines and septic tanks. Te practice of using onsite system is...
GoN, HPCIDBC, UNHABITAT, (2011)
Bagmati Action Plan (2009-2014) The Bagmati river is one of the important river systems of Nepal with high cultural and aesthetical values. However, in the absence of planned and coordinated restoration and conservation efforts, environmental degradation and cultural erosion of the...
GoN, NTNC, (2009)
74th UN Day UNDP Staff showing his Climate Pledge that says "I will Donate Stuffs that I don't use but are in good condition. #UNDAy #74 #2019 #SDGs #Climatechange #Globalgoals #Parisagreement #Climatechangeisreal #Thereisnotplanetactionnow #Reduce #Reuse #Recy...
-UNDP, (2019)
74th UN Day 2019 A Student of Gems School throwing the ball at the board which is the SDG dart game named canveral board which includes the various proper Climate change recover behaviors #UNDAy #74 #2019 #SDGs #Climatechange #Globalgoals #Parisagreement #Climatecha...
-UNDP, (2019)
74th UN Day 2019 UNDP Staff showing his Climate Pledge that says "I will Donate Stuffs that I don't use but are in good condition with the UNDP tot bag. #UNDAy #74 #2019 #SDGs #Climatechange #Globalgoals #Parisagreement #Climatechangeisreal #Thereisnotplanetactionno...
-UNDP, (2019)
WHO voxpop Pollution [YouTube] [Source URL]- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkmv_hf222w [Abstract] - The role towards controlling the day to day increasing pollution [Video Quality] - 480p [Video Location] - Nepal [Content Rating] - [G] [Duration] - 1:40 [Timeline] 0:1...
WHO, (2018)
Independent terminal evaluation:NEPAL Environmentally sound management and disposal of PCBs The main purpose of this terminal evaluation was to assess the performance of the project (in terms of relevance, effectiveness and efficiency), and determine its impacts (actual and potential) including their sustainability and to propose a set of ...
UN, (2015)